INGREDIENTS1 small onion, chopped
What you need:
1. Romantic setting with candle-lights, scatter cushions, wooden tray or low coffee table.
2. GLAD Steam Lock Bags – family serving (Large)
3. GLAD Ice Bags
4. Medium G GLAD Freezer Bags
5. Wine Cooler To serve: Couscous Fresh mint leaves
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a Large Glad Steam Lock bag. Cook in the microwave on high for 2 – 3 minutes or until the butternut is tender and chicken is cooked through. Allow to rest for 1 minute before removing from bag.
2. Meanwhile, cook the couscous according to instructions on pack. Mix with fresh mint leaves and spoon onto a serving platter.
3. Spoon the chicken on top of the couscous, garnish with mint leaves and serve immediately.
Tip: Harissa Paste is available from any specialized food store. To make your own, take 30 g dried red chillies and soak in water until soft. Chop roughly and process with 2 cloves garlic, 1 ml salt, 5 ml caraway seeds, 5 ml coriander seeds, 2 ml cumin seeds, 15 ml fresh coriander, 45 ml of the soaking water and 30 ml olive oil. Process until well combined and transfer to a Glad Zipper Bag. Pour a little extra oil over to preserve and store in the refrigerator.