INGREDIENTS6 eggs, beaten
What you need:
1. Large saucepan with boiling water.
2. Large GLAD Zipper Freezer Bags
3. GLAD Pan Fit paper To serve: Extra grated cheddar cheese
1. Place all the ingredients together into a large GLAD Zipper Freezer Bag. Carefully press out the excess air from the bag and allow the mixture to spread evenly inside. Seal and carefully place the bag flat into a large heavy-based saucepan with boiling water. Allow to boil for 2 – 3 minutes or until the egg is set.
2. Cut the zipper side of the bag off and carefully slide the omelette into a serving plate. Divide into squares or tri-angles, sprinkle the extra cheese over and serve immediately with wholewheat seed loaf. Makes 1 omelette.