INGREDIENTS500 ml cake flour
1. Preheat oven to 190°C.
2. Sift all the dry ingredients except the herbs together; Add the herbs, onions, peppers and cheese.
3. Beat the eggs, milk and oil and add to the dry ingredients until flour is moist. Batter must still be lumpy. Mix lightly.
4. Fill the hollows of a greased muffin tin up to ¼ full. Place a tomato in the centre of each hollow on top of the batter. Fill with the remaining batter up to 2/3 full.
5. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until muffins spring back when gently pressed with the finger.
6. Allow to cool. Cut muffins in halve and spread with cream cheese. Close muffins and wrap with Glad Style Wrap or place in a Glad Sandwich Bag
7. Pack in a lunch box for a filling snack.