- The competition will run from 1 Sept 2015 to 6am on 2 Jan 2016.
- Winner will be drawn by 18 May 2016
- The competition is open to all residents of South Africa (Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain permission from their parents or guardians before entering), except employees of Clorox Africa, employees of the advertising media used and their families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then Clorox Africa reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date. Incomplete entries and entries received after the competition closing date will be disqualified from the competition.
- By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Clorox Africa reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. Clorox Africa reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
- The prize includes 1 Liebherr Fridge. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, Clorox Africa reserves the right to choose another winner from the entries which were received before the closing date. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable.
- The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- No correspondence will be entered into. Clorox Africa will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable internet or network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition.
names may be published on the website and in the respective magazines linked to the competition with their consent. All names and details of winners are required to be furnished to the National Consumer Commission if requested.